PLAY IT STRAIGHT REGULAR 200ML-
- Do not apply for bleached, bleached by more than 30% and very porous hair.
- Do not apply a straightening cream to hair stained with metal-containing dyes.
- Do not use on hair previously straightened with alkaline preparations containing SODIUM HYDROXIDE or GUANIDINA CARBONATE.
- You should wait at least one week before the next straightening procedure.
- Do not apply heat and do not cover the hair during the treatment.
The first treatment:
1. Preparation: starting from the nape, divide the hair into sections and strand the strand to apply a structural product to dry hair, which reduces and eliminates the porosity of the hair (for example Nouvelle Double Shot ), gently combing the hair.
2. Straightening: Nouvelle Play it Straight type cream, put the strand behind the strand (the width of the strands is about 1 cm) starting the occipital part, avoiding the contact of the cream with the skin. Carefully comb the sections with a comb with wide teeth, without stretching the hair.
3. Holding time: see table.
The product begins to act even when applied to the first strand. After the aging time, comb the hair again. Gently wash the cream off hair, then remove excess water with a towel.
4. Preparation and use of the iron: apply a structural product ( Nouvelle Double Shot ), then dry the hair. Starting from the occiput, straighten hair with ceramic ironing until you reach the desired result. The temperature of the ironing is adjustable depending on the structure of the hair.
5. Neutralization: apply strand after strand to dried hair, neutralizer cream, comb and soak for 10-15 minutes (approximately half the time of aging cream). Rinse thoroughly with water, then use shampoo and mask for colored hair. (Nouvelle Maintenance Shampoo and Nouvelle Maintenance Mask )
For short and not very curly hair, skip step 4 and repeat steps 3 and 5.
It is allowed to treat the overgrown roots with a drug of at least 4 cm.
Structure of hair
Painted, clarified to 30% or curled hair
|Thin hair||Strong 15 minutes||Regular 5 minutes|
|Normal hair||Strong 20 minutes||Regular 10 minutes|
|Rigid hair||Strong 25 minutes||Regular 15 minutes|