Please note a 12 month from date of purchase back to base limited warranty applies to selected items.
Pictures displayed may vary from the items sold due to minor upgrades to the items.
Any orders paid for by Credit Card will incur 1.9% Fee. All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Free Delivery for orders placed over the amount of $300.00 (excludes all furniture items)
- Deliveries are made by express road freight carriers and require a signature upon delivery, should customer elect not to have (Authority To Leave) on order and delivery is not completed customer will be charged a re-delivery fee.
- Any Furniture items will incur shipping, This will be quoted for delivery before processing.
- We do not ship to PO Box’s
- Free Freight is not included for any areas in QLD, WA, NT, TAS, REGIONAL AREAS in SYDNEY AND ADELAIDE
- Any shipping to a remote area will incur a $50 fee.
- All orders placed with NHBS are designated as Authorised to Leave unless otherwise specified
- An additional re-delivery fee will be charged to the customer if no Authority To Leave is provided.
- We accept all major credit card payments.
- Visa and Mastercard will incur a 1.9% Fee.
- American Express will incur a 3.5%
- Diners club will incur a 3.5%
- Whilst stocks last, 50% deposit is non refundable.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Delivery May take 1-7 Business Days
- Prices are subject to change without notice
Exchanges / Warranty
Nouvelle Hair and Beauty Pty Ltd refund policy complies with consumer rights.
Nouvelle Hair and Beauty Pty Ltd accepts items for an exchange within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Original receipt must be sent with item.
Item must be returned in original condition, including any packaging / tags.
Technology & Electrical goods must be sent in original, un-opened packaging.
Customers are liable for all postage costs for exchanged items and warranty claims.
Items purchased online may be exchanged in store.
Refunds / Exchanges will not be given on sale items.
Nouvelle Hair and Beauty Pty Ltd is not liable for any postage charges incurred through the return of an item for an exchange.
A refund may be offered if an item is deemed faulty – i.e. if the item does not do what it claims it will, is unsafe, is significantly different to the description or has a problem that prevents you from using it.
If a refund is offered, the refund method will be the same as the payment method (credit card for online purchases).
No cash will be issued in store for refund of faulty goods purchased online.
Please choose carefully as refunds will not be given if you simply change your mind, or make the wrong decision.
30% Restocking fee will apply to refunds.
For more information on your rights from Consumer Affairs Australia please visit their website http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/shopping/refunds-and-returns.
If you have paid for an order with Afterpay, NHBS reserves the right to deduct a 6% service fee +GST transaction fee from your refund total.